Sunday, April 3, 2011

Know more about My documents


My documents is the folder which is a private folder of user in xp. Which cannot be accessed by a limited user login in xp.

Which contains Downloaded files, My Music, My Pictures

How to safe guard ur my documents in case of os crashes. system crashes.

In case of os crashes. Let’s assume c drive is ur os drive then all ur documents will be lost.

To be on safer side.

a) Right click on my documents folder

b) go to properties -> location

c) where the path indicates where documents is stored.

we can locate the folder to find where it located exactly. To do so click find target.

d) (More Recommended is) to move the entire my documents folder to another driver click move

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drops your comments to improve strategies